Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So I found these....

I was cleaning out a bunch of things today and I found an oldish sketchbook in my things that has some pretttyyy interesting stuff in it. I will not show you the writing (I was not coherent when I wrote most of it). But you may see some of the awkward drawings I used to make (3 years ago). Maybe I should start doing them again. HMM!

 Human eating plants that can fly!

 If this happens to you. Call 911.

 Ohhhh gurrrl, that nail polish matches yo shoes. GET IT!

 PARK YO HAIR!

 I really couldn't tell you. 

 Now this is moving more towards my current style. 



And now for some shots of this thang I'm going to try installing at Ritual (a cool store in New Paltz) tomorrow. 

 Its the long thing. I want it to go up a wall and wrap onto the ceiling. Then it will have individual petri dishes spread across the ceiling? Who knows! 
 They are filled with shredded poster board.




Oh and I'm working on this drawing.  




Sorry if this post was too ADD for you. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment