Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Little ones.

I ran out of big paper ya'lll!! And I am not spending any money, or starting anything big before I leave for my summer jobs and excursions. I know, these seem petty excuses, but alas, I'm broke and distracted. I have one large(ish) drawing in progress, which I hope to complete before I depart in my journeys. Otherwise I am making lots of small stuff! Here are but two.

They inhabit two separate veins of my style. One more detailed, exact and textile like. The other more open and simple, yet not without a sense of complexity.  


 Digitally Remastered Fire - 14"x11" - Pen and marker on paper. 


 Hi there detail. 

 And you too. 


   With Plastic - 14"x11" - Spray paint, aluminum foil, and shredded poster board on paper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment